Family Concerns Resolution Process
The following forms explain the Family Concerns Resolution Process. These forms should also be used when a parent or student has a concern about school policy or decisions made by Bright Star School teachers or other personnel.*
* Complaints alleging unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying based on actual or perceived characteristics, or the school’s failure to comply with the prohibition against requiring students to pay fees, deposits or other charges for participation in educational activities, do not fall under this policy, and should instead be addressed pursuant to Bright Star Schools’ Uniform Complaint Procedure set forth in the Student and Family Handbook.
Schedule a Conference
Before using these forms, we strongly advise you to try to solve the issue by scheduling a conference to discuss your concerns.
- Family Concerns Resolution Process
- Level 1 Form (Principal)
- Level 2 Form (Deputy Superintendent)
- Level 3 Form (Executive Director/Board of Directors)
- Proceso de Resolución de Preocupaciones Familiares
- Formulario Nivel Uno (Director/a)
- Formulario Nivel Dos (La Superintendente Adjunta de Educación)
- Formulario Nivel Tres (El Director Ejecutivo/La Mesa de Directores)